Monday, May 4, 2009

Star Trek-The Future Begins-Opening May 8

I have been a Star Trek fan since the beginning, when it first aired on TV. I have seen all the movies Star Trek has produced and will be seeing the lastest addition being released in theaters May 8, including IMAX theaters on May 7. If you are traveling it is easy to find the nearest IMAX to where you are staying. Just go to IMAX and click on "Find your IMAX Theater". Experience Star Trek-The Future Begins in the ultimate movie format. Otherwise, check your local theater listings for times it will be airing nearest you. Check out the trailers on the video provided to light your Star Trek fire. There is an IMAX near Disney World and Universal Studios at 9101 International Dr., Orlando, Fla. Presented by Vacation Rick Travel.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh this sounds awesome. I am definitely going to check it out. We are taking a disney vacation in one week. so excited! I LOVE star wars and disney. With the two combined in my vacation, I can't be any happier :)